Welcome to Blaisdell's Little
Corner of the Web
| Freeware | Freeware From A-Z
For off site searches....mostly, check out Bo's Find it Page
Bo tips on searching click
For the Advanced Search:
Bo tips on searching
I have been noticing, from reports, that you may be having some difficulty in searching
BLCOW. Here are a few tips for better search results and maybe, a little less frustration:
- Define your search. (What exactly are you looking for?)
- Use one word if possible.
- Don't use vowels (A, or a, or a worksheet).
- Avoid conjunctions (and, but, or).
For example: .Instead of, "name a worksheet". Just use, "worksheet
name" The search engine will pick the first word in a phrase for the initial
- If you are using phrases, "how do I name a worksheet?"
- Don't use adverbs when possible and never how do I's. you might get lucky and find a
phrase from someone who has asked the same question...but I wouldn't count on it.
- Phrase searches should be done in the advanced search so you can use the inline Boolean
search provided. Select the exact phrase radio button.
- Once you have chosen a page, press Ctrl+F to start the browser page search. Type or
paste in your keywords into the page search box.
Following these steps, it should make your search go more smoothly. It is really quite
simple...I like simple. Don't you?
Oh yes! Thank your for visiting Blaisdell's Little Corner of the Web and I really hope
things are going well from your little corner of the web...enjoy.
Go back to the search>>>>